Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Haul - June 2011

I didn't buy as many books as I usually do last month. The books I did buy, I only bought cause they were heavily discounted as most of the major booksellers in Australia are closing down.

The books I did get are: 

1.Bogus to Bubbly: An Insider's Guide to the World of Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
2. A Pet Love Guide to Labrador Retrievers by Marjorie Satterthwaite (hardcover)
3. Immortal: Love Stories with Bite by PC Cast.

4. Impossible by Nancy Werlin 

5. Meridan (Fenestra #1) by Amber Kizer

6. Burn Bright (Night Creatures #1) by Marianne de Pierres

7.  Way to Go: Sadness, Euphoria and the Fremantle Dockers by Matt Price

8. The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks

9.  The Footy Almanac (2010)

10. Dickie Bird: My Autobiography by Dickie Bird (hardcover)

11. Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate (hardcover) 

12. Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate (hardcover)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! New follower hopping through. I hope you enjoy your new books! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete