Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ultimate Harry Potter Experience Tag

I found a Harry Potter Tag on YouTube and decided to participate here on my blog. There are three questions all to do with Harry Potter. Feel free to participate also.

1. Favourite book? 
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

2. Favourite movie? 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was my favourite until about 10 hours ago). 

3. First Harry Potter experience? 
I was in primary school when the first book came out and pretty much everyone in the entire school had their name on the waiting list at the school library to borrow the book. I came home from school and made my mum go and buy me the book.


2 comments:

  1. Hey ^^ Thank-you for following my blog :) It's very appriciated ♥

    ReplyDelete