Saturday, July 23, 2011

Follow Friday #12

To participate click here.


Question: Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Answer: The first would be J.K Rowling because she wrote Harry Potter. The second would be Richelle Mead because I love Vampire Academy. The third would have to be Tim Winton, although I am yet to read any of his books we support the same football team so we'd have something to talk about. 


2 comments:

  1. Meeting JK Rowling and Richelle Mead would be so awesome! I love both of their books! Nice picks :) Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I would also love to meet JK Rowling! :D

    ReplyDelete