Monday, November 4, 2013

Book Review #374 - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



17289350


Despite the tumour-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
 
 
My Rating: 5/5
 
 
John Green is an author that I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a fan of but I have read and enjoyed the majority of his books. This would be my favourite of his so far.
 
 
Hazel and Augustus were two very interesting and memorable characters. Isaac was also another character that I really liked. Their whole challenge of cancer was very interesting and emotional.
 
 
I really liked how much Hazel's parents were included in the story. It shows how much a disease like cancer affects everyone, and also how differently people react to such a horrible time in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment