Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Review #388 - The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries #1) by Meg Cabot

38980




What? A princess??

Me??? Yeah, right.

Mia Thermopolis is pretty sure there's nothing worse than being a five-foot-nine, flat-chested freshman, who also happens to be flunking Algebra.

Is she ever in for a surprise.

First Mom announces that she's dating Mia's Algebra teacher. Then Dad has to go and reveal that he is the crown prince of Genovia. And guess who still doesn't have a date for the Cultural Diversity Dance?
 
 
 
My Rating: 3/5
 
 
This book had a very unique premise which is the reason why I decided to read this.
 
 
I didn't really care for the whole high school drama part of the book as it was predictable, immature and I felt like it also slowed down the progress of the story.
 
 
This book was a lot funnier than I was expecting it to be. Mia was quite witty especially in her diary entries.
 
 
Given that this series is quite long I am interested in seeing how the story goes. I am definitely have intentions of continuing on with this series.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment