Monday, October 13, 2014

Book Review #493 - Shouldn't You Be in School (All the Wrong Questions #3) by Lemony Snicket

23356887



Before you think anything at all about "Shouldn't You Be In School?" ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you smell smoke?


2. Are schoolchildren in danger?


3. There's a witness to a notorious fire, but he appears to have gone missing. Also, these fish tanks are empty. And these books are blank.


4. Wait, those aren't questions. What is
going on?





My Rating: 3.5/5




I received this book for review from Hardie Grant Egmont and it is the sequel to Who Could That be at This Hour? and When did you Last See Her?


This book was as witty and adventurous as the many other books Lemony Snicket has written.


I am yet to complete The Series of Unfortunate Events books (I think I have around 3 books left) but I could see some minor references to it throughout. The most notable one was to the VFD.


I should probably finish off the last few books before I read this next book in this series. 


This book felt more like a stepping stone. Nothing really significant happens throughout other than a few characters showing their true nature. It was all basically just setting everything up for the next book. 


I loved the small mentions of Lemony Snicket's past and would like to know more about him particularly about his sister.


Overall, this was my favourite book in this series to date and I am looking forward to the fourth instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment