Saturday, October 11, 2014

Follow Friday #72

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.



The question this week is:


Book Merchandise - show off some of your stuff - posters, t-shirts. Whatever you got! - Suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog





These are just the stuff I had lying around and didn't have to work to hard to find. I have so many posters mainly of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games under my bed. I also have boxes of Twilight stuff in storage.

4 comments:

  1. I love your Harry Potter stuff! Especially the jewelry! So pretty! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blogger after my own heart! I love Harry Potter and Twilight. I don't have any Twilight stuff though...how is that possible!? I am a new GFC follower :) Feel free to stop over and see all the stuff I dug up!
    Britt @ Spare Time Book blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too adore your HP stuff! Especially Dobby! New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Love all of that. Especially the HP jewelry.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete