Friday, October 24, 2014

Follow Friday #73





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.


The question this week is:


Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back? - Suggested by Howling for Books



Probably either Tris from Divergent or Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars. Although it would be good to have Lord Voldemort back so then we have some more Harry Potter books to read!!

2 comments:

  1. I never thought about Voldemort making another comeback... I like it!
    New GFC and twitter follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower(Books are my life) via Linky F.
    My FF:http://books-are-my-life-silvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete