Thursday, October 6, 2016

Book Review #652 - Voyager (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon

23482856



Their passionate encounter happened two centuries ago when the gallant renegade Jamie Fraser sent her back to her own time, pregnant with his child, believing he would be killed in the bloody Battle of Culloden in 1746. Now their daughter has grown up and Claire discovers that Jamie survived. Drawn back across the chasm of time she seeks once more the man she could never forget, the destiny she cannot ignore... 



My Rating: 3.5/5


It has been a while since I have been in the Outlander world by page but since I have spent all last week binging out Outlander season 2 I thought it was the perfect time to read on with theis amazing series. 

Because I am really interested in ancestry, I really enjoyed Claire, Brianna and Roger's research and could really relate to it. 

This book is set roughly 20 or so years after the last book and so I found it a new experience having to rediscover the characters. 

It was also for that reason that I felt kind of distanced from them and made this book my least favourite of the series so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment