Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Book Review #14 - Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) By Sara Shepard



Four pretty little liars have been very bad girls.


Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya.....as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.


My Rating: 3.5/5


Flawless resolved the cliff-hanger from Pretty Little Liars with an opening prologue. From there it continues right from where it left off in the first book.

Again I didn't really think I was going to like this, yet I read it in a couple of hours.

I found myself liking some characters more than others, which I didn't in the first book. I probably like Emily the least and Aria the most.

Also with cliff-hangers at the end of almost every chapter and the change of character every chapter, it made you keep reading because you want to get back to that character's point of view and before you know it you have finished the book. 

I have already started reading the third book in the series Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment