Saturday, February 19, 2011

Follow Friday #4



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkees View!


This weeks question is...


'If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favourite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?'



Answer: To be honest I don't rate books on genre, I rate them on content. If it is a good story, and it happens to be Science Fiction then I will like it and the other way around.


Some Science Fiction books I do like are The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins and The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.


Science Fiction books I want to read are the rest of the books in The Uglies series and The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

4 comments:

  1. I read The Host and really enjoyed it. I have the Uglies series on my TBR pile and I really got to start it. I've heard such great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good choices. There really aren't very many science fiction books written for young adults these days. Across the Universe is a pretty good one though. Hop on over here for my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! I loved the Host. And Uglies was great too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Host, is definitely one of mine, but then again the lines between fantasy and sci-fi blur more often then not for me, so I have to include Blood and Chocolate as well. :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete