Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Book Review #15 - Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard



In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.


Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say........or else!


My Rating: 4/5


First and foremost the ending was completely unexpected. That alone lifted my rating from a 3.5 to a 4.

I liked how "A" started to actually out the girls secrets instead of just threatening to.

It was as fast paced as the first two books and I finished reading it in a couple of hours.

Although there was no real advancement with the plot, it felt like there was with the depth of the sub-plots.

I will start the fourth book in the series, Unbelievable as soon as possible, and after that I will probably have to order the remaining books in this awesome series.

No comments:

Post a Comment