Thursday, February 17, 2011

Book Review #16 - Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard



Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into nightmares.


Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her uberconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars - because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: she's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

My Rating: 4.5/5

I was really interested in starting this book simply because of the cliff-hanger from Perfect.

The ending, just like the other three books in the series was completely unexpected, and to this I give complete credit to the author.

I thought that the whole series could have ended here, considering that the main problem has now been solved.

I am now interested to see how this series is going to last another 8 books and not feel like it's dragging on considering the exact same problem that has taken 4 books to solve is going to resurface.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your review!! :) I look forward to reading more!

    and by the way, I am giving you the One Lovely Blog Award! Congratulations! <33

    http://brittany-blues.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete