Saturday, September 1, 2012

Best of the Bunch - August 2012





Best of the Bunch is an awesome end-of-month meme created at Lyrical Reviews and now hosted by Sally at Always Lost in Stories. All you have to do is pick your favourite book of all the books you've read that month and post it.
 
 
Books I read and reviewed in August:
 
 
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro;
 
 
Winter's Light by M.J. Hearle;
 
 
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan;
 
 
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan;
 
 
 
 
Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom;
 
 
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher;
 
 
Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby;
 
 
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding;
 
 
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney;
 
 
One Day by David Nicholls;


Also a book that I read this month but am yet to review is Survive by Alex Morel.
 
 
 
And my favourite book of the month is........
 
 
Fever Pitch
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow- you read so many great books! I read Spark this month and loved it, but haven't posted a review yet...
    Never Let Me Go and One Day- definite tear-jerkers!
    I really want to read Winter's Light, but I think it's only available in Australia at the moment, I'm off to read your review ;)

    ReplyDelete