Friday, September 28, 2012

Follow Friday #48

Gain New Blog Followers
Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.




This weeks question is:



What is the BIGGEST word you've seen used in a book lately - that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.
 
 
I mainly read young adult so the words aren't that challenging. I have never had to look up a word as of yet. But I'm sure when I do, I'll be too lazy to look it up anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Haha brilliant, I'm similar :D

    Old follower
    Here is my Follow Friday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! love your reply, haha! I'm a new GFC follower, thanks for following :D
    -My FF & Wrap-up at Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Usually YA books don't have too big of words or you can get it from context
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hahaha! <3 I encountered some!

    Kate @ KISSKITKATEY
    My FF
    New follower. :D
    Happy weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I am if I am reading paperback, kindle makes it so easy to look it up.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete