Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #13


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.




This weeks top ten list is the top ten series I am yet to finish.
 
 
1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. I have only read the first book.
 
 
2. The Gone Series by Michael Grant. I have only read the first book.
 
 
3. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. I have only read the first book.
 
 
4. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa. I have only read the first book.
 
 
5. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I have read the first two books.
 
 
6. Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I have read the first three books in the series.
 
 
7. Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld. I have read the first two books.
 
 
8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. I have read the first eight books.
 
 
9. The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris. I'm not sure where I am up to in the series but plan on re-reading them all and reviewing them.
 
 
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. I have only read the first book.

3 comments:

  1. You have some of my favorites on your list! Based on what I like, I recommend finishing 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7. I was not a fan of Shiver and didn't get far in PLL. Here's my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wolves of Mercy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, A series of Unfornate Events and the Uglies series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're further then me! I have the first three books in the Mortal Instruments and haven't read any; first of the Iron Fey series and haven't read it, and I've only read the first one in the Sookie Stackhouse series! I have uglies here that I borrowed from the library a couple of weeks ago and still haven't had a chance to read it. LOL Too many books and not enough time!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete