Sunday, September 2, 2012

Book Haul (2 September 2012)


 
Books I bought:
 
 
Middlemarch by George Eliot;
 
 
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte;
 
 
The Twilight Gospel by Dave Roberts;
 
 
Dreaming of Amelia (Ashbury/Brookfield #4) by Jaclyn Moriarty;
 
 
The Shadow in the North (Sally Lockhart #2) by Philip Pullman;
 
 
Noughts and Crosses (Noughts and Crosses #1) by Malorie Blackman;
 
 
The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials #2) by Philip Pullman;
 
 
Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld;
 
 
The Passage (The Passage #1) by Justin Cronin.
 
 
 
 
From the Library:
 
 
Slam by Nick Hornby;
 
 
The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner;
 
 
New Girl by Paige Harbison;
 
 
Above by Leah Bobet;
 
 
Mickey O: Determination. Hard Work. And a Little bit of Magic by Michael O'Loughlin. 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get myself a copy of Leviathan and Above. I've heard a lot about Leviathan and Above just looks good! The Death Cure was pretty good. It wasn't the ending I was really hoping for, although I enjoyed it. :D I can't wait until I finally read The Kill Order.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete