Friday, September 7, 2012

Follow Friday #46

Gain New Blog Followers

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.




This weeks question is:



 What are you reading right now? How do you like it?.
 
 
 
I am not reading anything right now, which is strange. A book that I did recently finish though is The Traitors by Tom Becker which I reviewed today. The reason I am not reading anything right now is because I am travelling interstate over the weekend and didn't want to be in the middle of a book. 

7 comments:

  1. I hate being in a middle of a book and not able to finish it in the next few days. I am forgetful and can't remember the details either.
    New Follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard Traitor before.
    New Follower :)
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    Aw, it sucks not having a book on the go but I can understand why.
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand not reading during traveling. I get extreme motion sickness and can't read while I'm riding in ANYTHING - which drives me crazy because I would get so much accomplished if I could. :)

    **New GFC follower**

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here, via RSS feed :)
    LOL, I can't even imagine not having some sort of book hanging around being read XD Although that's only because sometimes I force myself to read... there are periods where I just am not in the mood for any of the books I have, and I have no idea what I'm looking for... and my reading slows down considerably!!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, there is such a shocking amount of this going around!! o_o

    Maybe it's the impending change in weather? XD

    New follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete