Saturday, January 5, 2013

Follow Friday #56

Gain New Blog Followers

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee & Alison of Alison Can Read.
 
 
This weeks question:
 
 
 
What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?
 
 
I have planned to read 200 books which is 50 more than in 2012. It will probably depend on how many books I get to in September and December whether I accomplish this or not as they tend to be the two months I am too busy to read much.
 
 
Blogging wise I want to be more flexible with my reviews. Towards the end of 2012  I was posting a review every weekday and so I ended up reading really short books at the end of the week to get the reviews in. I would still like to be able to review at least 4 books a week.

2 comments:

  1. New Follower via FF--

    200 books? wow. good luck!

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with ur resolutions sweeti i am sure u can/will do it!!

    Old GFC follower :)
    check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete