Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #18


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
 
 
 
This weeks question is my top ten 2013 reading goals:
 
 
1. Read at least 200 books.
 
 
2. Read at least 150 from my TBR
 
 
3. Finish at least half the series that I have started.
 
 
4. Read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - been on my bookshelf the longest unread.
 
 
5. Finish the year with as many books on my read shelf as on my unread shelf.
 
 
6. Read less books from the Library
 
 
7. Read two books to every book that I buy
 
 
 
That's all I can think of right now. I will update this post if I can think of three more.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 200 books? I barely made it through 130 books in 2012, but I hope you make it! Good luck on all of your goals :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 200 is a lot! I can barely even manage 50! Good luck with all these goals!:D

    My Goals for 2013
    What I'm Waiting for This Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Docker why do you have "Read less library books"?

    My Bookish Goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I can read more from my own bookshelf as it is overflowing.

      Delete