Thursday, December 13, 2012

Book Review #245 - Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2) by Jeff Kinney

Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #2)
Whatever you do, don't ask Greg Heffley how he spent his summer vacation, because he definitely doesn't want to talk about it.


As Greg enters the new school year, he's eager to put the past three months behind him ... and one even in particular.

Unfortunately for Greg, his older brother, Rodrick, knows all about the incident Greg wants to keep under wraps. But secrets have a way of getting out ... especially when a diary is involved.

 
 
 
My Rating: 4/5
 
 
After reading this book I have to say that Rodrick is by far my favourite character.
 
 
I found this book a lot funnier than the first one. I had seen the movie prior to reading but I found that didn't impact me at all whilst reading even though I knew the ending.
 
 
There were heaps of funny moments in the book that were not included in the movie which surprised me. Although I did enjoy the movie it didn't compare to the book.
 
 
 
I would have liked to have seen more of Rowley as he was my favourite character from the first book but enjoyed seeing the sibling rivalry between Greg and Rodrick.


No comments:

Post a Comment