Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #17



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.



This weeks question is my top ten books of 2012. This question is just cruel. I spend ages condensing my list, but here it is:


10. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger;


9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky;


8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson;


7. A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid;


6. Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby;


5. Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey;


4. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling;


3. Hourglass by Myra McEntire;


2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins;


1. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I started reading Fever Pitch in October but still haven't finished it! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Rebecca is one of my all time favorite books. I actually named one of my dogs Daphne after the author.

    Anna and the French Kiss and Speak are both on my TTT too. I can't belive I waited until 2012 to read Speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaay, Rebecca is my #1 read also, amazing right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I love Perks of Being a Wallflower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss, I've got it reserved for me at my library! :) Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss and Perks of Being a Wallflower.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete