Friday, December 21, 2012

Book Review #251 - Who Could That Be At This Hour? (All the Wrong Questions #1) by Lemony Snicket

Who Could That Be At This Hour?
Before you consider reading "Who Could That Be at This Hour?" ask yourself these questions:

1. Are you curious about what is happening in a seaside town that is no longer by the sea?

2. Do you want to know more about a stolen item that wasn't stolen at all?

3. Do you think that's any of your business? Why? What kind of person are you? Really?

4. Who is that standing behind you?





My Rating: 4/5


I received this book for review from Hardie Grant Egmont Australia.
 
 
 
This book is completely different to the Series of Unfortunate Events series which is probably why I liked this as much as I did.
 

 
The only thing I didn't like about the Series of Unfortunate Events was that it gets repetitive and I don't see how this series could do that.
 
 
 
The only thing I didn't like about this book was that at times it felt like there were chapters missing, especially at the very beginning and also at the very end.


 
 
This book had a lot of interesting characters from the husband and wife cops to the cab driving kids.
 

 
It will be interesting to see if any characters from the Series of Unfortunate Events make an appearance in this series.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this does seem really different. I loved Unfortunate Events for a bit, but agree that it does get repetitive. The questions alone have me intrigued and after reading your review, I have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete