Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best of the Bunch - May 2012



Best of the Bunch is an awesome end-of-month meme created at Lyrical Reviews and now hosted by Sally at Always Lost in Stories. All you have to do is pick your favourite book of all the books you've read that month and post it.


Books that I have read this month are:

The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski;
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld;
A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid;
Have Book, Will Travel by Kfir and Yonatan Luzzatto;
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson;
Hell's Game by Theresa Lo;
The Underdog by Marcus Zusak;
Openside: My Journey to the World Cup by David Pocock;
Swordhand Omnibus by Markus Sedgwick;
Vampire Underground by Brian Rowe;
The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger;
The Knife of Never Letting Go;
One Moment by Kristina McBride;
Wings by Aprilynne Pike;
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles;
I'm Here to Help by S.F. Chapman;
Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton;
Scars by Cheryl Rainfield;
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey;
Hourglass by Myra McEntire; and
Timepiece by Myra McEntire.


This was hard because I gave 7 5 star ratings to books this month, but my favourite book of the month would have to be...............



Hourglass


My review of this book will be posted very soon.

4 comments:

  1. This book looks really good and also on my never ending TBR list.

    ~new follower~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this book, and I adore the cover :)

    My first ever BOB post is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you had an awesome reading month! :) 7 5-star books? That's crazy (fantastic). I LOVED Hourglass! Aren't you excited for Timepiece? Ahhh, Kaleb's POV! *fans self*

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yay! I'm reading this one next- It's one that has been on my wishlist for months and I finally got a copy last week. I'm looking forward to reading it even more now!
    Thanks so much for taking part in Best of the Bunch!
    You read a lot of books this month. And seven 5 stars is a pretty good month- tough choices!

    ReplyDelete