Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book Haul (27 May 2012) (18 books)

These are the books that I got yesterday. All but 2 of them were second-hand.


The first lot are books that I have read but now have my own copy of:


1. Shiver  (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
I already owned the paperback version, but it annoyed me that my other two books in the series were in hardcover and so now they all match.


2. Peeps (Peeps #1) by Scott Westerfeld
I borrowed this from the Library and read and reviewed it not that long ago. Now I have my own copy.


3. How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier
Borrowed this from the Library when I read it and now own my own copy.


4. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
I reviewed this book a few days ago and am glad I now have my own copy because I loved this book.


5. The Emerald Atlas (The Books of Beginning #1) by John Stephens



These are the books that I bought that I have not read:



6. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White


7. Eon (Eon #1) by Alison Goodman


8. Cirque Du Freak (The Saga of Darren Shan #1) by Darren Shan


9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher




11. Genesis (The Rosie Black Chronicles #1) by Lara Morgan


12. Angel (Angel #1) by L.A. Weatherly


13. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore


14. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
This is one of the books that isn't second-hand


15. Lament (Books of Faerie #1) by Maggie Stiefvater


16. Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand


17. Deadly Little Lies (Touch #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz


18. Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price
This is the other book that wasn't second-hand

No comments:

Post a Comment