Friday, May 25, 2012

Book Haul (25 May 2012)

These are the books that I got this week:


1. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (Goodreads)
This is actually an adult dystopian book. I got it from the library and am reading it because I am trying to read more books from the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die list.


2. Hourglass (Hourglass #1) by Myra McEntire (Goodreads)
I bought this book from The Book Depository because I got the second book in the series from Netgalley and didn't realise it was the sequel to this.


3. The Journey by John Marsden (Goodreads)
I got this book really cheap from eBay and I think it is a children's book. I don't know too much about it.


4. Skinny Dipping (The Au Pairs #2) by Melissa De La Cruz (Goodreads)
I again got this book really cheaply on eBay. Will now have to buy the first book in this series.



5. Sun Kissed (The Au Pairs #3) by Melissa De La Cruz (Goodreads)
I once again got this book really cheaply on eBay. Will now have to buy the first book in this series.



Sorry for the quality of the picture. I had to take it using my webcam as my iphone and my laptop don't get along.



2 comments:

  1. I really hope you enjoy 'Never Let Me Go'. I finished that book recently and I really enjoyed it. It took a while to get into, though. I watched the movie adaptation after also and loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to looking at the list of 1001 books to read before you die and figure since I've got a good bit of the 1800's I can cross of but nothing out of the 2000's I probably ought to join you, lol.

    ReplyDelete