Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #8


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.


This weeks question is a free choice so I have chosen the top ten series I need to finish reading:


1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
I  read City of Bones a long time ago but haven't read the others. I do own them all though.


2. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
I have read The Lightning Thief  and The Sea of Monsters but not the others.


3. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I have read Pretty Little Liars, Flawless, Perfect and Unbelievable.


4. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater
I read Shiver before I started blogging and plan to re-read it when I read the others.


5. The Gone Series by Michael Grant
I have only read Gone.


6. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray
I have only read A Great and Terrible Beauty.


7. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
I have read Uglies and Pretties.


8. The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
I have read The Bad Beginning, The Reptile Room and The Wide Window.


9. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
I have only read the first book in the series, before I started blogging.


10. The House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast
I can't remember how many of these I read but I didn't read them all.

4 comments:

  1. AGHHH I hope you finish the Percy Jackson series soon! They're all so much fun and seeing Percy, Annabeth and Grover through is amazing. And while I love the entire Gemma Doyle series, I do admit that A Great and Terrible Beauty is still my favourite of the 3. Definitely think you should finish, but that was the high of the series to me.

    I also have to finish the Uglies series - got as far as you, just haven't gotten back to it. I'm curious how she does as a Special, too!

    Great list :)
    My Top Ten [Book Things I Want To Do]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Looks like you have a bit of reading to do :)
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Forever by Stiefvater and I've only read the first two Percy Jackson books. I need to get onto that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also need to finish PLL, Uglies, and the Morganville book! I should start with Uglies since I only have to read Extras to finish them. ;) Great list.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete