Friday, May 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #9


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.

This would normally be posted on Tuesday, but I've been sick although it's better late than never.


This weeks top ten list will be the top ten non-book blogs/websites that I frequent:


1. Fremantle Dockers website
This is the website of my favourite football team and it is also my homepage so I visit quite alot.


2. YouTube
Probably my favourite website.


3. Google
I use this site countless times each day.


4. eBay
I am always selling stuff and so I am on this site daily.


5.Cricinfo
This is a great website to find cricket scores and fixtures.


6. Twitter
Mainly use the app on my phone but still visit the website daily.


7. Wikipedia
Great reference for all kinds of information


8. imdb
Mainly use the app on my phone but still visit the website daily.



That is all. This was quite hard for me because 90% of the time I am on book related websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment