Monday, October 1, 2012

Best of the Bunch - September 2012










Best of the Bunch is an awesome end-of-month meme created at Lyrical Reviews and now hosted by Sally at Always Lost in Stories. All you have to do is pick your favourite book of all the books you've read that month and post it.


Books I read and reviewed in September:

 



Saturday by Ian McEwan;

 
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi;

 
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater;

 

Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule;




 

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor

 



Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard;

 
Killer (Pretty Little Liars #6) by Sara Shepard;

 
Heartless (Pretty Little Liars #7) by Sara Shepard;

 
Wanted (Pretty Little Liars #8) by Sara Shepard;

 
The Traitors by Tom Becker;

 
Loathing Lola by William Kostakis;

 
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford;

 
My Story by Tom Daley;

 
January (Conspiracy 365 #1) by Gabrielle Lord

 
Books that I read this month and which reviews will be posted this week are Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate and Xor: The Shape of Darkness by Moshe Sipper. 



My favourite read of the month would have to be any of the Pretty Little Liars books by Sara Shepard. I read books 5-8 in this series in about three days. 










1 comment:

  1. I've heard such great things about the Pretty Little Liars series- I keep meaning to read them (I like the TV series!)
    You read SO MANY amazing books this month- Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Shatter Me are two of my all-time favourite books!
    :D

    ReplyDelete