Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #14

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.



This weeks top ten list is the top ten older books you don't want people to forget about.
 
 
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - With the movies being as good as they are, people might just watch the movies and forget about the books.
 

 
2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - One of my favourite books that I have discovered this year.


3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Pretty much the same reason as Harry Potter.


4. A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid - A book all dog lovers must read. It is really amazing.


5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl - and pretty much every Roald Dahl book for that matter.


6. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett


That is all I can think of right now. I tend to mainly newer books and so this week it was pretty hard. I can see now that I do need to read alot more older books.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone's going to forget about Harry Potter or the Hunger Games anytime soon--heck, Harry even has his own theme park! :D

    ReplyDelete