Friday, June 1, 2012

Book Haul (1 June 2012)

These are the books that I got this week:





2. One For the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich;


I also got Burned and Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast. I already own these in paperback but rebought them in hardcover.


The books that I got this week for review are:

1. Happily Never After by Isabella Fontaine;
2. Obsession by Joe R. Lansdale;
3. No Such Thing as Forever by Ali Cronin;
4. Night Beach by Kristy Eagar;
5. The Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley;
6. The Loners (Quarantine #1) by Lex Thomas;
7. Rough Waters by S.L. Rottman;
8. That's Not a Feeling by Dan Josefson;
9. Naomi and the Horse Flavoured T-Shirt by Dan Boehl;
10. What I didn't Say by Keary Taylor







3 comments:

  1. Great books, I really want to read One Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of goodies! The Stephanie Plum series is a riot. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Love your bookworm! I have a lab (chocolate) too and a golden retriever. We make good choices don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of any these books except for the two books from the House of Night series which I loved but lots of books ;) Hope you enjoy them all!
    xoxo, Mariam

    ReplyDelete