Monday, June 25, 2012

Book Haul (25 June 2012)

These are the books that I bought yesterday and today. There will be a massive book haul either at the end of this week or early next week.




Clarissa Oakes (Aubrey & Maturin #15) by Patrick O'Brian - I am finding these everywhere now. I should have the whole series in no time.



The Leaping by Tom Fletcher (Fell House #1) - I only bought this because it sounded interesting and it was really cheap.



Edgar Allan Poe: Selected Poems by Edgar Allan Poe - Not sure if I will ever read this as I have never read poetry before but thought it would look good on my bookshelf.



Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed #8) by Lara Adrian - Same reasoning as The Leaping.



The Good, The Bad and the Undead (The Hollows #2) by Kim Harrison - I have heard alot of good things about this author so I decided to pick this up, just need to get the first book now so I can read this.



Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1) by Jessica Shirvington - I have seen this book in shops for a while but it has been really expensive. I really like the new paperback covers.


2 comments:

  1. These are some great books. I just love sharing book hauls :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great book haul. I love some of your reasons for buying such as because it will look good on your shelf. We have similar reasonings for getting books haha.

    On a completely different subject - I tagged you with the Liebster Award. Click HERE if you are interested in seeing the post.

    ReplyDelete