Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book Haul (30 June 2012) 25 Books










Books that I bought today:


1. Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse by Michael E. Gerber - This is a parody of Harry Potter. Not sure if I will like this but the spine looks like the real Harry Potter books so at least it will look good on my bookshelf;


2. The Farseekers (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #2) by Isobelle Carmody - I now own the first two in the series. Just need to get around to reading them.


3. The Wishing Jar by Penelope J. Stokes - Never heard of this book before, I only bought it because I liked the cover and it was cheap;


4. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - I also have The Kite Runner by the same author on my TBR shelf;


5. Danse Macabre (Anita Black, Vampire Hunter #14)  by Laurell K. Hamilton - I have book 1 in this series on my TBR shelf;


6. Cloudstreet by Tim Winton - This book is set very close to where I live so I am interested in reading it.


7. Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox - I'm not a huge fan of Michael J. Fox, the only movies I have seen of his are the three Back to the Future films but I bought this book because I thought it would be interesting.




I have never even seen a single episide of Buffy before but all these books were 99c each. I'm not sure if you have to have watched the TV show to make sense of these books or not.


8. Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #17);


9. Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #22);


10. Sweet Sixteen (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #46);


11. Sins of the Father (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #20);


12. The Evil that Men Do (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #27);


13. Power of Persuasion (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #18);


14. Coyote Moon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #3);


15. The Harvest (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #2);


16. Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #24);


17. Halloween Rain (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #2);


18. Night of the Living Rerun (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #4);


19. The Book of Fours (Buffy the Vampire Slayer #37)


Some ebooks that I received this week are:












And from Netgalley I got:


Glitch (Glitch, #1)

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    Lauren @ http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of new books. The Harry Potter parody looks interesting. I've never read the Buffy books but I did watch the series. The early episodes were my favorite. The last two seasons were not.

    ReplyDelete