Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book Review #155 - Xoc by Matt Dembicki


Explore the ocean's wonders through the eyes of a greatwhite as it treks from the Farallon Islands off the coast of California tothe warm waters of Hawaii some 2,300 miles away. Along its journey, the17-foot shark encounters natural prey and predators-from skittish sealsto brazen orcas-as well as man-made impediments that threaten notonly the giant fish, but the balance of ocean's ecology.


My Rating: 3/5


I received this book for review from Netgalley.


I was really interested in reading this book because I love sharks.


This book was a very quick read. It took me less than a hour to read.


I really liked the pictures used in the book especially the fight scenes.


The only disappointment with this book was that I thought that it had potential to be alot better than what it was.


I am interested to read any sequels that get published because this book ends with a huge cliffhanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment