Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday #34


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.



This weeks question is:



Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?



This is hard because all the characters in the books that I read are already in relationships.


I would match Harry and Hermione together from Harry Potter because I think they make a better match.

3 comments:

  1. When I realized how many characters were in relationships I was surprised. It was a little bit difficult and I had to break up one relationship (that I thought was going nowhere) to do this.

    My follow friday! Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had a problem thinking of unmatched characters--it was seriously impossible! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I had a really hard time picking too! I have always wondered what Hermoine and Harry would be like together! New follower via GFC

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete