Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #11



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.

This weeks top ten list is a rewind so you can choose any past topic you want. I have chosen to do the Top Ten Books I'd Want on a Desert Island:
 
 
1. Harry Potter - I'll count the seven books as one;
 
 
2. The Lord of the Rings - being stuck on an island I might actually get around to reading this;
 
 
3. Silvermay by James Moloney - My favourite book that I read in 2011;
 
 
4. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - My favourite book so far in 2012;
 
 
5. Vampire Academy - One of my favourite series;
 
 
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins;
 
 
7. A Dictionary;
 
 
8. An Atlas;
 
 
9. Marley and Me by John Grogan - so much like my dog.
 
 
10. A book about raft building or something to help me get off the island.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I'd have to take the whole Harry Potter and Vampire Academy series, as well as Anna and the French Kiss, with me to a desert island, too. :-)

    Our Top Ten Rewind

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha smart list! I like #10 lol.
    These books would pass time quickly ^.^
    my ttt; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-any-topic.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Atlas! lol Is that to help you figure out where you are, or how to get away?

    Beth ^_^
    New Follower
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete