Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday #35



Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This weeks question is:




Happy Father's Day! Who is your favourite dad character in a book and why?



I had a hard time even thinking of a dad let alone a favourite one. Most of the books I read, the parents are not even present. So I am going to have to say either Charlie Swan, Bella's dad in Twilight, Mr Weasley from Harry Potter or the dad in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Weasley and Charlie are both good choices! Extremely Lound and Incredibly Close is on my list to read.

    New follower :)
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, and I also picked Charlie as one of my picks. Here is my FF link http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    FYI your CAPTCHA Is on, in case you didn't know. I can't do them, my daughter has too, so i will not be commenting much for people with them on. wanted to mention its on, as i had no idea it was default on, but i have it off now. I get more comments now for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I have now hopefully removed it.

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. I really need to see and watch Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It sounds fabulous.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete