Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF #18



Hosted by Ginger over at G-Reads


This weeks question is:
 
 
Most Valuable Book: From your personal collection of books, which ones hold the most value to you - is it signed by the author? or maybe it's your favourite story of all time? Share it with us.
 
 
 
My most valuable book is my original copy (I now have 3 copies) of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
 
 
 
The reason why it is my most valuable book is because my grandparents gave it to me for my 11th birthday. It is also inscribed by my grandparents.
 
 
The only other books that I have of any value are my Harry Potter books 5, 6 and 7 which are all first editions. I also have a boxset of the Twilight Saga which has all four books in first editions.

1 comment:

  1. My most valuable books hold sentimental value to me too. It's so awesome that you still cherish something that your grandparents passed on to you.

    ReplyDelete